Ice Skating & Glowing Rooms Mini Golf
Tickets open at 12pm Monday 13 June for City of Joondalup Residents only. Please enter your suburb to register. Tickets to the general public open on Monday 20 June at 12pm.
Enjoy a morning ice skating session, don't forget to rug up and bring some long pants or you won't be able to skate. After Skating, there will be 20 minutes or so to grab some food, or eat your lunch at Phoenix Shopping Centre. Spend the rest of the day at Glowing Rooms for lunch and then escape the everyday as you navigate your way around hidden obstacles in the extraordinary setting of 3D glow in the dark mini golf.
• BYO - Bring your own meals/snacks/money for extras
• FYI - Young people will have freedom to explore the venue and direct supervision will be limited
• P - Physical/outdoor activity. Please bring hat, water bottle, socks and enclosed shoes. Wear appropriate clothing for activities and weather conditions
** Please note registrations will close two days prior to event date.
Registration and What to Bring:
Step 1 – BEFORE COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM BELOW: Ensure the participant is within the age range specified above prior to following the payment process. You will not be refunded if you incorrectly book for the wrong age.
Step 2 – Make sure the participant has completed the Youth Services Membership Form prior to registering. Note: Only one form per young person is needed.
Step 3 – After registering, you will receive a confirmation email that contains information for what to bring on the day including:
- Your ticket can be physically printed or displayed on a smart phone on arrival.
- Any additional Waivers/Forms to complete - physical hard copies of these must be produced on arrival.
Cancellations and Refunds:
To ensure we are delivering COVID safe events, the City will take direction from the State Government on any restrictions that may be in effect at the time. Every effort will be made to inform participants and caregivers if changes occur.
For general non-attendance: Individual refunds will only be given if a medical certificate is presented to the City prior to the event. If the City is not informed prior to the event taking place, then refunds will not be issued. No other credits will be given.
If you require further information about the City’s youth programs and events or for assistance with your bookings, please:
Heathridge WA 6027