Requesting CCTV Images – Agency or Internal Staff use only

Internal requests and authorised agencies such as WA Police, can request images from the City’s public areas CCTV cameras by completing the form below. Members of the general public will not have access to images retained in these systems unless such access is ordered by a legal ruling or via a Freedom of Information request. If you are an Agency, or internal staff member of the City of Joondalup, please complete the form below.