Baby Rhyme Time
City of Joondalup libraries, in association with Better Beginnings, are pleased to offer Baby Rhyme Time for babies 0 – 18 months and their parents.
Connect with your baby while singing your favourite rhymes and songs.
Benefits of joining in Baby Rhyme Time
- Learn new rhymes and songs
- Develop your baby’s pre-literacy and social skills
- Relaxed and fun environment
- Learn the value of reading to your baby from birth
- Supports parents as their child’s first teacher
- Free library activity.
Sessions commence at 10.00am and run during school term.
To keep up to date with Library events: