Challenge, create, construct. Join in the fun of creative Lego® play. Each week there will be a different theme to inspire the creativeness in every builder.
- Sessions run 4.00pm – 5.00pm
- Suitable for ages 5 to 12
- Sessions run during school term
- No bookings are required
- Cost is $2.00 per child.
Where and when
- Understanding of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths) concepts
- Cooperation and social skills are strengthened
- Problem solving skills are utilised
- Literacy and fine motor skills are developed
- Creativity is enhanced.
To keep up to date with Lego® Club and other Library events and programs: