City Rangers provide a highly visible, proactive and responsive service to residents, businesses and visitors to the City.
City Rangers patrol across all 22 suburbs within the City, seven days a week, performing a range of services to assist and benefit the local community.
City Rangers can assist with issues such as:
- Abandoned vehicles
- Animal control and enquiries
- Anti-social behaviour
- Damage and vandalism to public property
- Fire safety
- Litter and dumping
- Maintenance to public property
- Maintenance reports to external agencies
- Noise complaints (after hours)
- Parking issues
- Sign control
- Streetlight faults
- Suspicious activity
- Verge treatments
Whilst City Rangers are available to respond to and investigate many local matters, they are unable to attend to the following situations:
- Domestic Violence
- Life threatening or serious acts of crime
To report situations of concern contact City Rangers on 1300 655 860.