Rates – AdvancePay Direct Debit request
Please note: By filling out this form you are agreeing to pay your rates for the next financial year in advance.
For general direct debits, please go to the
AdvancePAY allows you to get ahead on your rates, helping to reduce the stress of paying bills in full as they arrive. Once your current year’s rates are paid, if your budget allows, you can choose to get a head start on the following year’s rates by paying weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments over a 12 month period. This is how AdvancePAY works:
- Your current rates need to be paid in full by the end of August every year, unless you elect to pay by instalments or manual payment arrangement
- If you pay your 2018/19 rates in full by August 2018 you can commence paying your 2019/20 rates from September 2018 over a period of 12 months, with the final payment to be completed by the due date in August 2019, without any interest or charges applying
- If you pay your 2018/19 rates by the four instalment option or by direct debit special payment arrangement, and your payments are completed by March 2019, you can then commence paying your 2019/20 rates from April 2019. You are able to pay your rates over a period of 12 months with the final payment to be completed by March 2020. Interest and administration charges will apply to the balance that is outstanding after the due date in August 2019
- The City will calculate equal amounts payable based on the first payment date, the frequency of the direct debit and the estimated amount of the 2019/20 rates and charges
- Your AdvancePAY direct debit arrangement will continue until you notify the City in writing that you wish to cancel the arrangement
- In the event of a rates increase, the City will notify you of the new payment amount required.
If you do not wish to complete the online form below, please download and complete the PDF form at the bottom of the screen and return to the City.
Rates – AdvancePAY Direct Debit Request online form