Rates – AdvancePay Direct Debit request
Please note: By filling out this form you are agreeing to pay your rates for the next financial year in advance.
AdvancePAY allows you to get ahead on your rates, helping to reduce the stress of paying bills in full as they arrive. Once your current year’s rates are paid, if your budget allows, you can choose to get a head start on the following year’s rates by paying weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments over a 12 month period.
This is how AdvancePAY works:
- The City will calculate equal amounts payable based on the first payment date, the frequency of the direct debit and the estimated amount of the 2021/22 rates and charges
- Your AdvancePay direct debit will continue unless you wish to cancel the arrangement
- In the event of a rates increase, the City will notify you of the new payment amount required
- There are two AdvancePay options:
- Option One – AdvancePay August – If your 2020/21 rates are paid in full by the due date in August 2020, you can commence paying your 2021/22 rates from September 2020 over a period of 12 months, with the final payment to be completed by the due date in August 2021, without any interest or charges applying
- Option Two – AdvancePay March – If your 2020/21 rates are paid by the four instalment option or by special payment arrangement, and your payments are completed by March 2021, you can then commence paying your 2021/22 rates from April 2021. You are able to pay your rates over a period of 12 months with the final payment to be completed by March 2022. Interest and administration charges will apply to the balance that is outstanding after the due date in August 2022 (excluding fully entitled pensioner/seniors)
If you do not wish to complete the online form below, please download and complete the PDF form at the bottom of the screen and return to the City.
For AdvancePAY Direct Debits, complete the form on this page.
For general direct debits, complete the Direct Debit Request form.
Rates – AdvancePAY Direct Debit Request online form