Noisy parties

If a party occurring nearby is noisy or starting to get out of control, residents are encouraged to call the Police on 131 444.

If a neighbour is regularly having parties that cause a disturbance it is also recommended to contact the City’s Health and Environmental Services during business hours or by lodging a complaint using the online form Noise – make a noise complaint.

The City will then write to your neighbour advising of what is reasonably expected from parties. If this advice is not heeded, the City may then consider taking enforcement action.